Wednesday 13 July 2011

Twenty something...

Today's Highlights:
- Nail painting with the girls - fun fun fun!
- Visit to the pediatrician was full of smiles from Liezel and a good report from the doc!



It's also that time of the year for me and today I was reminded I would soon no longer be twenty-something...  So in these final hours I shall reflect some of the numbers:

- 1st born
- 2 brothers
- 2 languages
- 11 dogs
- 1 cat
- 1 boyfriend
- 1 kindergarten
- 1 primary school
- 1 intermediate school
- 5 high schools
- 2 universities
- 4 towns/cities
- 2 countries
- 7 addresses in SA
- 12 years in NZ
- 9 addresses in NZ
- 5 overseas trips/holidays
- 1 home owned
- 4 cars
- 6 jobs
- 1 wedding
- 1 husband
- 3 daughters
- 2 nieces
- 2 nephews
- Many friends made
- Many friends & family lost
- Many tears and much sadness
- Countless smiles and laughter
- Countless happy memories...

...and many more to come!

The last decade has been the biggest blur... So much has happened, so much has changed, so many life lessons learned, so many defining moments that have shaped me and created the person I am today.

Onwards and upwards!

Sleep tight
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!