Wednesday 23 May 2012

Easy does it...

Gosh time just flies - I know I go on and on and on about it but seriously I simply cant get my head around it and can seldom keep my days of the week in a row... Anyhoo...

It's been a frantic old time lately on lots of levels, but we're getting there.  I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things on the sewing/crocheting front.  About a month ago I completed this little hat for my niece and was quite happy with the result - mainly that it fit!


For fun I've also made a few little flowers that the girls have had heaps of fun playing with.  (pattern from Attic24).

And just last night I started on a ripple scarf for my youngest... It's getting quite chilly now and the other two don't leave the house without their's!  Fortunately with the cold temperatures come absolutely stunning days :)


I'll be back with more senseless ramblings, a cry for help and other stuff soon!
Bye bye
L x

8 comments:

  1. What a cute little beanie! and yeah I have a number of those same flowers hanging around in the crooks and crannies.....loving the colour combo of the scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours in the scarf you're making

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours that you chose for the hat, so sweet! Can't wait to see the ripple scarf when its complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute beanie! Can't wait to see the scarf once it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Leonie, cute little beanie......love the bright colours, I'm sure your nice will love wearing too....
    I must warn you that crocheting little flowers is addictive, they are so much fun to make I find it hard to stop.
    Have never had success with ripple patterns I should give it another go it's so effective .......

    Have a great weekend,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute and cute!!

    Is that ripple an Attic pattern too?? I did her ripple last year in a blanket and it worked out to be the best ripple pattern on the net. Lots of others ended up with holes in their ups and downs

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the ripple
    Gaaaaaaaaa I'm missing you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!