Monday 31 December 2012

Start as you mean to go on

Happy New Year Everyone!

2012 was a tough year for many people on many levels - there is so much pain and sadness out there. We've been reflecting on this and it's hard to pass by the thought that it's not symptomatic of the times we live in. So much pressure, so much hurrying, so much expectation, so much guilt, sooooo busy....

This year lets change that.  Someone asked me last night what my goals/plans for 2013 are.  The answer came out almost without thinking:  Less Is More.

Live Simply
All Prints from The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy

This year I am Slowing Down and Letting Go.
Let Go 8x10 Print

And I am starting TODAY.  Living with passion, focusing on joy, spending time with the ones I love.

LOVE - 5x7 Greeting Card

Hugging, kissing, laughing, smiling.  Being kind to others, being still, being happy.

Joy - 11x14

Trusting, hoping, believing.

Wild And Precious Life - 5x7 Greeting Card
Print by Katie Daisy

This is my wish for you:  May you and the ones you love experience magic and wonder this year, and find happiness in everything.
Big big hugs
L xx

7 comments:

  1. how lovely this post is, it make me feel quite optimistic about the new year.
    my only goal is to slow down too.
    (after we've packed our entire house up in the next ten days to move out for earthquake repairs and then hastily prepared and shopped for a new born...hmm!)
    i hope you have a WONDERFUL 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your beautiful family a happy and less stressful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! This is my life goal now- simplify and live slower. For me it will be a slow learning process but looking forward to the journey. Can't wait for the next night at Cat's! P.S. I like you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the prints love the goals, here's to a beautiful and slow year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this :) slowing down to smell the roses
    I like Sammy's comment coz it's true
    ps: I like you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! Full of optimism! Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so so so know what your on about - too much! Its really easy for life to get that way without intending it to. I hope you and your family go well this year- more cuddles, less troubles I say :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!