Wednesday 17 July 2013

Show & Tell - A Princess Bunny

Welcome to Thursday!

Show & Tell Thursday's

My niece had a birthday a few months ago and like many little girls, she is right into fairies and princesses.  Wanting to do something slightly different I settled on making her one of the cute little wonderland animals from Tilda's Fairy Tale Wonderland book.

My girls decided which animal to make and chose the fabrics.  Tiny can be a bit tricky! Especially turning pieces inside out!

The end result was a cute little bunny that all the little girls loved.  My girls have placed their orders so there may be more in future!
She's pretty small! Great for little hands : )

July's giveaway is this gorgeous book filled with lovely Zakka inspired projects.  The winner will also receive some embroidery cottons.  All you have to do is link up during July to be in to win!
Stitch Zakka: 22 Projects to Sew & Embellish


Thank you for stopping by today and I cant wait to see what big or small creations you've been working on!
Have a happy day!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's



13 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love little things. They are very popular here. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Leonie! Loving the little skirt. That collar must have been fiddly to turn out too :) L xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naww she is so cute. Your right - small is tricky, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Leonie, what little girl wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! that is so adorable....my little girls birthday is coming up...she would love something like this! Though can I be bothered with the small pieces? hmmmmn....its that or a knitted bunny I've been meaning to make for her before she was born :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute, I love her little cheeks and the skirt material is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny is too cute. Her clothes are so pretty! Ive linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so super cute and tiny and especially lovely
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it - I bet she did/will too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is adorable and so tiny...it would have been tricky but that's what makes her so special. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! You are so clever x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, she is tiny and gorgeous. That must of been tricky - clever you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bunny! it is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!