Wednesday 25 September 2013

Show & Tell: Little Critters

Oh hai!

Show & Tell Thursday's

Lovely of you to stop in - please say hi and share with us your thoughts and creative talents!

You may recall this post from ages ago... Based on how much I loved working on it and how much it was loved the little bunny above was produced and her half-sister owl below...

Both went to a lovely home a few months ago, to two gorgeous little poppets.  And I've been itching to make more since but alas... not yet!

Are you a maker of little furry or feathered friends at all?  What's your favourite animal to make/work on?

Our sponsor for September is the  Make Cafe and they are giving one lucky linkee a copy of this gorgeous book:

This is the last week to link up to be in the draw to win this trove of great ideas!  So go wild! : )

The Make Cafe

Thanks for joining in peeps.  You are all so very inspirational and encouraging :)
Happy Thursday!
L xx




Show & Tell Thursday's



10 comments:

  1. how could someone not be cheered up receiving those happy little birds x happy Thursday lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed the original post but squeeeee they are so cute. I love how the owl looks like she has pigtails, she is very endearing. I went through a toy making thing when Lala was younger and I did craft markets (I've made a zillion russian doll softies and mini owls). I really like the vintagey look and feel of handmade toys, so I'll pretty much give anything a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! The colours of the bunny are just divine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Great for using up little bits of wool too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my cat would be in heaven pouncing on those critters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! and your colour combos for them are perfect :)) I've just shared my furry friend on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever...wish i could read a pattern and then maybe they could be popping up around my house...but alas no chance here. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, and the cowl looks a real character x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!