Wednesday 4 December 2013

Show & Tell: B is for Bauble

Wow Thursday already!

Show & Tell Thursday's

I love the humble Christmas Bauble. An unassuming little sphere of joy and light.

So many people one wants to bless, so little of everything else.  A simple bauble represents so much :)

Even though there have been many - each has been made with someone special in mind and with the hope that they will bring cheer and warm fuzzies :)

(Pattern is from one of my crochet idols, Kate.)

So what have you been making? Do you have a favourite decoration or little Christmas thing that fills you with delight?

Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to!
Happy Friday Eve!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's




14 comments:

  1. They are quite possibly the best decorations ever! Imagine a tree filled with crochet goodness. Love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those baubles. The ones you made us last year make me smile every time I look at them. There is something so lovely about the spheres and the texture of the stitches xxx a memory of you to treasure every year

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have very busy fingers Leonie! I love our ones :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very special....you have been busy and I am sure they will be received with a smile. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again!! so missed reading everyone's blogs! and you are one of my favourites......and wow! all those baubles! they are so cute.....they would take such a long time for me! what a lovely idea to adorn the tree with these :) You'll have some very happy recipients! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is there nothing you can't crochet?! they are lovely, the texture of crochet really suits them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are beautiful!!
    I have been making christmas ornaments too, for giving away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful
    Loving your baubles
    I too have been crocheting lots and lots
    Crochet Cuppas and Cuddles - it's how I spend my evenings on the Couch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Youve been a busy little beaver! ... loving all your gorgeous creations. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!