Wednesday 15 January 2014

Show & Tell: Mushaboom

Happy Thursday!

Show & Tell Thursday's

Remember last year I showed you the wee nature collection? Since the first attempt at those items a few have been refined and worked on some more. Like the mushrooms...

I finally ended up with a pattern that I was happy with and produced exactly what I wanted! There were lots of trails but we got there! Since I finalised my pattern, I've made heaps for all kinds of things, like these Christmas decorations for example!

I am yet to make a whole rainbow of them - that would be a bit fun dont you think?  If you're interested in the pattern for these... it is now available in my Etsy shop.

What have you been working at, refining, making, learning? Do tell!
Thanks for stopping by and being so encouraging and inspiring! You guys are soooo talented!
Until next week, link away!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's





12 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little mushrooms ever!!!! Love them lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, there is something just so sweet about the humble mushroom xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! Time for a tutorial please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so super sweet and they make very cute decorations! Clever you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so insanely cute. I can just imagine an autumn dinner party with them in the middle of the table with pine cones. Or hangin out with some fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cool. Any christmas tree would be delighted to have these on it's branches. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! they are totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, you know that. Clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a neat wee deco! you are exceedingly handy ith the crochet! i agree with liz, can totally see them as autumnal table decor too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh yes! a rainbow of these would be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!