Saturday 3 May 2014

18/52



A:  Running around, climbing, jumping, chasing seagulls.  You were having a ball on our zoo visit this week.

L:  Tearing around the place, screeching with delight!

H:  You are forever hitching up your pants no matter how well they seem to fit.

My three delightful sweet troublemakers.  I could have watched you for hours playing and being happy kids here.  I could watch you for hours most of the time : )  It's been a holiday of recovery for you three who always seem to live at full speed and full volume.  Luckily you are ready for another term of throwing yourselves into your little lives!

L xx


Joining in with Jodi @ Practising Simplicity

7 comments:

  1. Yeah for holidays of recovery - not sure what you would describe mine as _eekk_
    Delightful happy photos of beautiful girls happy energetic moments captured

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zoo - can't wait to take the boys when we venture North again. Lovely photos of beautiful, happy girls xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the energy and excitement coming out of these photos! What a fun place to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what wonderful happy smiling faces, everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contrast of the colours they are wearing against the backdrop - they look so happy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous girls, especially love L's face in the second photo. Isn't that area great? Have to drag the kids away from there to see the actual animals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their expressions! They are priceless! And this place looks fantastic!! My beans would just love to romp around there! Wishing you a glorious week friend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!