Wednesday 12 November 2014

Show & Tell: Tis the Season

Only 6 more weeks...

Show & Tell Thursday's

It's coming! And you all know it!

I'd been tinkering with a pattern for Crochet Christmas trees for a little while. I wanted them to be simple to construct but with lots of options to embellish. After a couple of attempts these were the end result.

In my spare time (hahahaha) I am making lots and lots and lots of these ;)

I really enjoy the process of working out a pattern. Thinking and trying different ways of construction. Counting, recounting, more counting. Trying and trying again. And always learning through each attempt or "wrong" turn.

How about you? Will you re-invent the wheel if you cant find the right one?
Looking forward to hearing from you lovelies and seeing what you've been up to.
L xx

The pattern for these little trees is available in my Etsy shop.

Show & Tell Thursday's





18 comments:

  1. Are these just the cutest trees ever!!!! Love everything about them friend!!! You should sell them!! Happy day to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - they are so joyful! If I could crochet I'd be into that pattern like a robbers dog. I hope you sell heaps of them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous ! I want one are you selling them ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the CUTEST ever, Leonie!! I heart them! :D You should definitely sell them. I am all thumbs when it comes to knitting and crocheting. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! They are really eye catching and cute! I definitely want to give some a go :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how much I love these, I can't even pick a favourite because I want them all - I want all the trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love these little cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so sweet. I too wish I could crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So colourful and happy - I can't wait to see your Christmas Tree this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are sooo cute!!! You will have the best Christmas tree around 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are super cute. Handmade decos are the best sort, my mum still has one I made as a kid out of a toilet paper tube and a paper doily : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness Leonie - so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these! They are so cute! And I love that they are not just the traditional colours. I can see endless possibilities of colour and decoration choices!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness these are adorable!! I love your little crochet creations.....always a combo of cute, colourful and fun! Your one amazing lady xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!