Wednesday 15 May 2013

Show & Tell - Hippity Hop

Morning All!

Show & Tell Thursday's

A while ago I started seeing a few little crochet bunnies showing up in places. They looked cute and easy and I was on the lookout for a little gift for a little girl who incidentally loves bunnies!

The bunny pattern is super easy and fun to make. And it has a cute little fluffy pompom tail!

I will definitely be making a few more of these : )


This month's winner will be receiving a prize pack from the wonderful people at Skeinz! It will consist of 2 balls of each of the six solid colours of their Moody Hues yarn range and is worth $90!!! This is a delicious Merino, Alpaca & Possum blend that is soft and warm and comes in random colours and soon 8 solid colours. It is Awesome!  All you have to do is link up at least once during the month to be in the draw : ).

So what have you been working on lately? Looking forward to see the goodies you'll be sharing with us!
L x

Show & Tell Thursday's



15 comments:

  1. That bunny sure is super gorgeous and such lovely colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that pom pom tail :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to learn how to crochet! These are adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how much she loves that bunny-it is sooo loved. It is such a cheerful looking wee thing too, love that pink. Thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rabbit is so sweet, Leonie! Agree about the tail, it's such a cute finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunny. I've got that one pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This giveaway rocks! And so do those little bunnies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute bunny! I've been meaning to make one as well but I know its going to be a long time before I attempt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bunny! The colours work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have repinned this of you! I love these bunnies....maybe I should give this a go next...Lil Miss would love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! maybe one day I could make one?! I'm linking in for the first time ever! A brand new crochet-er :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute ...We are beginning our knit/crochet drive to fill 100 shoeboxes with a soft toy being 1 part of each box...these could be good as an option.. thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really must learn how to crochet, such a cute bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!