Wednesday 2 May 2012

Blah

Before the manic birthdays begun a couple of Fridays ago I snuck in this one last block before focussing on my real priorities...

Criss-Cross Triangles
I like it : )

A lot has happened in this time and there are many things I want to/don't want to write about at the same time.  It's tricky as I am caught between wanting to air thoughts and feelings but I don't want to feel like being perceived as whining and moaning... Blah.  

In the meantime my sewing mojo is in limbo, so is the blogging one and many other things really.  Blah.

I have music playing all day everyday and wherever I go (mostly).  One thing I have recently discovered that is not Blah is Lana Del Rey - bought the album over the weekend and haven't stopped listening to it... Epic, beautiful, haunting, soulful...



With that I bid you adieu...
xx

Linking up here.

14 comments:

  1. I hear you re loss of mojo and blah
    Hang in there sweetness I'm sure your light will flickr strong again soon
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel ya feeling same way so much has happened my end has left me emotional blah.also my mojo has gone maybe mine yours and cats has run off together.as for Lana de ray totally love her i have her album and its cranking when no one is home loud.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to air thoughts and feeling do it, it may just be exactly what you need. Take care and thinking of you. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love that block. Neat way to mix fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your block, so many great fabrics in there!
    Hope you are back to your cheerful self soon. Mojos come, mojos go, don't stress and it'll be back soon :-) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice block! I believe in blogging without obligation - say and do whatever you'd like this is your space! :) I'm sure some of my readers don't really love hearing about everything on my mind, but sometimes I need to put it out there. :) Hope your sewing inspiration comes back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice block! Hope ou'll find your mojo back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the block. Great way to use loads of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leonie, hope you get your mojo back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your block is lovely - hope your mojo comes back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful block! Hope things start looking up. I've been feeling in a funk these past few days too. Must be the weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just went through the same thing. I'm barely starting to get back in the swing of things. Your block looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "A lot has happened in this time and there are many things I want to/don't want to write about at the same time. It's tricky as I am caught between wanting to air thoughts and feelings but I don't want to feel like being perceived as whining and moaning... Blah."

    I'm with you. Mainly I worry about the permanence of what I say online. Once something is posted, be it text or photo, there's no getting it back. Finding the balance between discretion and being genuine/honest is really tough.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need sewing mojo.....or maybe even just enough time to think about sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!