Wednesday 21 May 2014

Show & Tell: Toucan Can

Hiya!

Show & Tell Thursday's

Recently I got to do some secret squirrel testing for Juliet... Lucky right?

But look at this cutie! Man, Juliet is good. Doesn't he look just like the one from the book? Crazy good! And I thoroughly enjoyed making him!  And... you can win your very own one over on Juliet's blog - go go go enter!

This little dude is destined to become a cushion cover and will go hand in hand with a book (surprise surprise!) as a birthday gift for our stash :)

Do you have any secret squirrel projects you can share? Do you keep a birthday gift stash too?
Tell me all about it!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's





8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant toucan. I really like the footprint fabric. What a clever idea to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Leonie ! I admire both yours and Juliets skills for paper piecing.
    Nothing secret going on here and no stashes either other than herbal tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gorgeous I like your choice of background colour - it certainly adds to the 'dance' factor. Cute! The only secret thing I am working on is a project for myself :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just outstanding!!!! I love it!!! Happy day to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Fun fabric choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! so cute and playful! Clever you :) I have some of Juliets first paper piecing patterns waiting to be made up... but I'm yet to be courageous enough to start it! dont know why I so scared?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job as always! Thank you! Love your fabric choices :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a secret squirrel project! So exciting! I love that foot print fabric, it's so perfect! Very clever :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!